Tuesday, January 15, 2008
hi
Ok, updating, now.
Right, so lessons are like officially starting,
and I'm enjoying them.
So's that's the end of me, slacking at home.
Went for the Air rifle try out today.
Quite fun, I would say.
Perhaps that's the CCA that I'm joining,
and the thing that would really make me stay there.
Of course, 08S06 played a big role too.
Right, so lessons are like officially starting,
and I'm enjoying them.
So's that's the end of me, slacking at home.
Went for the Air rifle try out today.
Quite fun, I would say.
Perhaps that's the CCA that I'm joining,
and the thing that would really make me stay there.
Of course, 08S06 played a big role too.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.